Cool, so here are the habits. Also, we provide free resources to download and follow these habits. You can download the free resources by clicking the link provided against each habit in the list below.
1. Wake up early – Wake anytime between 5am – 6 am
2. Meditate daily – Use this free app – https://goo.gl/pL6KLg
3. Workout daily –
For Daily Yoga use this – https://goo.gl/DSjEed
For Daily Muscle Building/Cardio kind of workout use this – https://goo.gl/3N6q6B
Or You can jog/run/swim/play everyday
Or we have our own Skype Gym, you can join our Fitness Challenge Groups.
4. Read affirmations daily – Develop your set of affirmation and read everyday. If you do not know watch this quick video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkmRdKt11Hs
5. Learn Daily – Just 20 minutes to complete a book. Use this Free app. http://blinki.st/c0bc0ce2a88f
6. Eat Clean Food Daily. No Junk Food. No CocaColas. Lots of Fruits. Lot of Veggies. Simple Diet plan. Would like to get diet plan, you can ping us.
7. Focus – Use this app to play BRAIN GAMES and develop your focus. https://goo.gl/H5uBni
8. Memorize – Learn new words. Memorize each day. This is a powerful brain secret. Just memorize new words to learn for free. https://goo.gl/fG7KQV
9. Give daily – Give Money or Time or help or advice or resource or simple lift or smile. But Give Something Every day.
10.Sleep Early – Sleep between 10.00 PM and 11.00PM only. Strictly!
All of this will take 20-30 minutes to set up. Once you do, put all the apps icons on your homepage of phone/tablet. That’s it. You are all set to go.
To Track these habits we have created an Excel Tracker sheet. Download this from this link below.