Whether it’s a relationship in turmoil, financial pressure, a lack of health, or problems in a job, negative situations arise because of a lack of gratitude over a long period of time. If we are not grateful for each thing in our lives, we are unintentionally taking those things for granted. Taking things for granted is a major cause of negativity, because when we take things for granted we are not giving thanks in return, and we stop the magic happening in our life. Just as giving thanks to others will always lead to our life magically increasing, so must taking things for granted always lead to our life decreasing.
Are you grateful for your health when it’s good? Or do you only notice your health when your body gets sick or hurts? Are you grateful for your job every day, or do you only value your job when you hear there will be cutbacks? Are you grateful for your pay or salary every single time you receive it, or do you take your pay or salary for granted? Are you grateful for your loved ones when everything is running smoothly, or do you only talk to others about your loved ones when there are problems? Are you grateful when your car is working well? Or do you only think of your car when it breaks down?
Are you grateful to be alive each day? Or do you take your life for granted?
Taking things for granted results in complaining, negative thoughts and words. So when you complain, by the law of attraction, you must bring more things into your life to complain about!
Now you understand that complaining, negative thoughts and words, and taking things for granted stops the good things in your life. Now you understand that when something goes very wrong you have unintentionally not been grateful enough. It’s impossible to be negative when you’re grateful. It’s impossible to criticize and blame when you’re grateful. It’s impossible to feel sad or have any negative feeling when you’re grateful. And the best news is that if you have any negative situations in your life currently, it won’t take a long period of time to transform them with gratitude. The negative situations will disappear in a puff of smoke – just like magic!
Buddha demonstrated the way to use the same magical power when he said:
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.”
Gautama Buddha (circa 563 BC–483 BC)
FOUNDER OF BUDDHISM
Let Buddha’s words be your inspiration, and today take one problem or negative situation in your life that you most want to resolve, and look for ten things to be grateful for. I know it can be challenging to begin this practice, but Buddha is showing you the way to do it. Make a written list of ten things on your computer, or in your gratitude journal.
As an example, your problem might be that you’re out of work, and despite your best efforts, you’re still unemployed. To magically turn this situation around, you have to do a concentrated practice of gratitude on the situation. Here are some examples of what you might say:
• I am so grateful to have had more time for my family during this period.
• I’m grateful that my life is in a lot better order because of the spare time I’ve had.
• I am grateful that I’ve had a job most of my life, and that I am experienced.
• I am truly grateful that this is the first time I’ve been unemployed.
• I’m grateful that there are jobs out there, and more new jobs are appearing each day.
• I am grateful for all the things I’ve learned in applying for jobs and in going for interviews.
• I am grateful that I have my health and that I can work.
• I’m grateful for my family’s encouragement and support.
• I’m grateful for the rest I’ve had, because I needed it.
As a result of the unemployed person’s gratitude, they will attract different circumstances, and their current situation must and will magically change. The power of gratitude is greater than any negative situation, and there are unlimited ways that the negative situation can change. All you have to do is practice gratitude and watch the magic take place!
Let’s take another example; a son whose relationship with his father is troubled. The son feels that no matter what he does it never seems to be good enough for his father.
• I am grateful that most of the relationships in my life are really good.
• I’m grateful to my father for working hard so that I could have the education that he didn’t get to have.
• I’m grateful to my father for supporting our family through my childhood, because I didn’t have a clue then how much hard work and money it took to keep our family going.
• I’m grateful to my father for taking me to basketball every Saturday when I was a child.
• I’m grateful that my father is not as tough on me these days as he used to be in the past.
I’m grateful that my father cares so much about me, because he wouldn’t be tough if he didn’t care so much.
• I’m grateful that through my relationship with my father I have learned to have compassion and a greater understanding with my children.
• I’m grateful to my father for showing me how important encouragement is in raising happy, confident children.
• I’m really grateful when I get to laugh with my father. Some people never got to do that because they didn’t have a father. And for others, who have lost their father, they will never have the chance to laugh with their father again.
• I am so truly grateful that I have my father, because amid the tough times, there have been good times, and there will be more good times ahead with my father.
As a result of the son’s heartfelt feelings of gratitude for his father, he will change their relationship for the better. The son changed the way he thinks and feels about his father, which immediately changes what he attracts from his father.
Watch this Video to know how can you learn Law of Attraction completely.
Learners who understand Law of Attraction still make few mistakes. Law of Attraction always works. It is a law. We fail. Laws do not fail.
To help learners understand the wisdom of Law of Attraction Manifestation Mastery I have created the Law of Attraction Complete Manifestation Wisdom course. This course shall help you as an ultimate guide to completely understand Law of Attraction. Knowing this wisdom shall help in successful manifestation. With this, you can solve your current biggest problem right now.
To make sure this wisdom reaches to most of you, it is made available affordably at $10 or Rs 700/-. My sincere intention is to help you with successful manifestation. The course is designed to help you solve your current biggest problem right away. I strongly advise you to take this course to learn the complete manifestation wisdom. You can watch the first few lectures for free by clicking the link below
Please note that these posts are chapters from the book THE MAGIC by Rhonda Bryne. If you like them, I highly recommend buying the book.
If you like these posts and would like to follow along the GRATITUDE MAGIC practice regularly, subscribe by filling this form below and you will be sent the Gratitude Magic Course posts directly to your inbox for free. So fill this form now:
Know how Law of Attraction works practically. I have created a Clean Group for pure Law of Attraction Secret Sharing and Wisdom Imparting. This is like a peer learning platform where you do not just learn from posts but also learn from your peers. Therefore I am inviting sincere learners of Law of Attraction to join the Group below.
Also, you can join our Whatsapp Training group for FREE. if interested please ping on whatsapp at +91 9059 949 657. Please do not leave your numbers here. Ping me directly so that I do not miss you in adding in the group. Join the Facebook Group + Whatsapp Group. Thanks.
I would love to talk to you to help you understand the Law of Attraction. You can ping me at DIRECTLY at +91 9059 949 657 on whatsapp. You will thank me after I SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.
Wishing you loads of Abundance and Gratitude
Trainer Venkat. – Avi Peron Human Upliftment Academy